April 25th-May 2nd 2013
It’s clear we just can’t get enough of Africa based on all your requests and how quickly these trips are filling up! We’ve really gone to bat for our travel club on this one and created an epic safari in Tanzania for an absolutely unbeatable price. Honestly, we have such awesome friends and partners in Africa these trips just can’t be beat! Tanzania is perhaps the most famous and sought after destination in East Africa to see the Big 5 and the tallest mountain in Africa: Kilimanjaro. This is going to be a photo dream drip in style with 4-5 star luxury accommodations, all delicious meals included, and so much more! Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
* 7 nights/8 days Tanzania Safari Tour
* Safari across plains and foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, leapords and more…
* Safari in Tarangire National Park, well known for its huge herds of elephant and buffalo, as well as lion, cheetah and leopard.
* Wild Life: Elephants, Lions, Leapords, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more….
* Safari Day at Ngorongoro Crater
* Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera (collapsed volcano). We descend the 2,000 feet into the crater by a 4-wheel drive vehicle for a half day safari. Over 30,000 animals live within this enormous natural bowl, the most densely packed concentration of wildlife in Africa!
* Visit a local Masai Village for an authentic experience of life in the wild.
* The Serengeti!
*Sites: Olduvai Gorge, ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest
* Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley:
* Game drive, and we may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Manyara’s famous tree climbing lions!
* Fantastic accommodations (High End Safari Lodges throughout)
* All Meals Included!
*Our driver & guide is an experienced wildlife expert whose knowledge and ability to spot the animals and birds will astound us!
* Photographer with us throughout to teach those interested in improving skills (basics, SLR instruction, composition, etc). Totally optional -no need to be an avid photography enthusiast!
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
*BUT-Check out this SWEET SINGLE SUPPLEMENT! Only $149.00 extra per person!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Single Supplement: $149.00
Refundable Deposit: $1225.00
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 1083 Sausalito CA 94966
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 65 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 65 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40