August 27th-September 4th 2016
Our travel club members keep asking for more Africa destinations so check out this UNBELIEVABLE safari deal in South Africa! We’ve created a unique itinerary as always just for our travel club and this adventure safari includes all meals, uses open safari vehicles for an exhilarating experience perfect for photo lovers, and plenty of game drives to maximize photography opportunities! As always we welcome photo lovers of all levels. No need to be a serious photographer or hobbyist–just bring your camera and be blown away by the pictures we’re gonna get!
Email us to see daily itinerary of our South Africa Group Tours at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 8 night/9 Day Adventure (Fly into and out of Johannesburg International Airport (JNB)
* Awesome, boutique style lodges & luxury tented chalets.
* All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner everyday
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
* Morning & Afternoon game drives, boat cruises, and/or bush walks every day for plenty of wildlife encounters and photography opportunities!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more!
* Local school visit to meet & play with the children, donate supplies (optional), & learn about their culture, needs, and way of life.
* Endangered Species and Wildlife Center: The rare opportunity to come face to face with the gatekeepers to the ancient African kingdoms: the white lions! Here we’ll also come face to face with some of Africa’s most unpredictable, dangerous, yet majestic animals: the cape buffalo.
* Plenty of optional activities to choose from including horseback safaris, helicopter flights, quad biking, spa, massages, & more…
Entabeni Safari Conservancy
The Entabeni Safari Conservancy “The Place of the Mountain”, is situated in the World Heritage “Waterberg Biosphere” of the Waterberg region. Approximately a three-hour drive north of Johannesburg, this 55,000-acre malaria-free reserve boasts five eco-systems. The upper escarpment offers majestic craggy rock formations and wide-open grass plains. This is separated from the lower plateau by 2,000 ft high cliffs. The lower escarpment is approximately three degrees warmer and comprises of sandveld vegetation and a series of wetlands. The wildlife experience is impressive with more than 55 mammal species (including the big five, consisting of lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard and rhino) 300 plants species and 380 bird species….not to mention the wide variety of insects, reptiles and amphibians all co-existing in five spectacular diverse eco-systems including grasslands, bushveld, mountains, and river beds. Encounter the supreme wildlife of Africa with qualified rangers in our open safari game viewing vehicles.
Ravineside Lodge (2 nights)
Ravineside lodge is built on stilts, hugging the side of a cliff under Entabeni Mountain. We’ll be awestruck by the unrestricted views of the hillsides & grandeur of the ravine whilst listening to the rippling sound of the water from the valleys below. Each lodge has en suite bedrooms, decorated in a traditional African theme. Ravineside also hosts a large central swimming pool for guests to cool off in. Weather permitting, dinners are regularly served in the boma (fireside meeting place) with its wonderfully wild ambience.
Wildside Luxury Safari Camp (6 nights)
A true African bush experience awaits us at Wildside Safari Camp, where the essence of the unspoilt wilderness of the Waterberg is combined with comfortable en-suite tents, creating a true African atmosphere. The open lounge/bar area with the romantic roaring fire in the boma creates the perfect end to a relaxed day in the bush.
* Transfers, Taxes, & Fees included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flights (Flying into & out of Johannesburg (JNB): Specific arrival/departure times will be sent to all guests and we’ll assist in booking proper flights if needed as always.
* 3, 4, 5, Day Extension Options available! Ask us for more info!!!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
Price: $ 1850.00
*Single Supplement: 425.00 USD
Refundable Deposit: $600.00
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 1083 Sausalito CA 94966
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to trip departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to trip departure date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price. Travel insurance strongly encouraged (ask us about policy options).
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40