March 10th-19th 2017
Our travel club has had some epic adventures here over the years so let’s keep them coming! Just check out the Peru travel photos we took on our first Peru small group tour here way back in 2010, and see the adventure details below. Don’t miss this one since the threat of Machu Picchu being shut down forever is real! Seeing this wonder of the world with your own eyes is truly mind blowing.
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [email protected]
* 9 nights/10 Days throughout the best of Peru
* Boutique hotels and quaint lodging (Encompasses the feel, culture, & atmosphere of each destination)
* Breakfast everyday
* 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners (Arrival Welcome & Farewell Dinners)
* Guided walking tour of Cusco
* Free day to explore the wonders of Cusco. Lots of great optional activities to choose from:
* Weaving, cooking, and gardening classes, river rafting the Urubamba, Mountain Biking, and more in Cusco
* Guided tour of the beautiful and historic Sacred Valley (Great photo opportunities here!)
* Pisac market and Ollantaytambo village and ruins
* Explore Maras village and salt pans and Moray archaeological terraces
* Vista Dome train journey to Machu Picchu
* Optional Inca Trail hike from Winay Wayna and the Inti Punku (sun gate), lunch en route. * Additional costs apply
* All Transfers & Taxes Included
* Inter-trip airfare included
* International airfare is not included. (We are happy to help you find a good flight as always! Flying in and out of Lima International Airport (LIM). Arrive on March 10th and depart after 8:15 PM on March 19th)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary [email protected]
*For our solo travelers we will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $525.00
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). Please mail payment to avoid this fee.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services
P.O. Box 1083
Sausalito CA 94965
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations less than 90 days prior to trip departure date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40