Week 1: April 21st-April 27th 2017 (3 spots left!)
We’ve conquered the Big Island with our amazing adventures and now we’ll explore the best Kauai has to offer. This 7 day all inclusive Kauai group tour combines great food, great photography, & exciting hikes and excursions. From the “Grand Canyon” of the Pacific, to secluded beaches along the most beautiful & dramatic coastline in Hawaii, we’ll experience the incredible diversity that is Kauai!
Our Hawaii group tour offers an intimate, small group experience with two knowledgeable guides and our very own chef. The *all inclusive adventure includes meals and all you can drink non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages throughout. Our attention to detail and carefully planned excursions to various off the beaten path locations makes this a truly unique experience.
Last 2 years this trip sold out in 24 hours! Don’t miss it this time and get your deposit in ASAP!
E-mail email@example.com for the complete daily itinerary!
*6 night/7 day adventure throughout the best of Kauai!
* Photographer with us throughout to teach and offer photography tips & tricks for anyone interested (this is an amazing trip to learn the basics of photography–so many great picture opportunities with a seasoned travel photographer by our side)
* Beautiful homes on the sunniest side of the island! (stunning views, private chef, washer/dryer, and more!)
* All Meals included and prepared by our wonderful private chef.
* Snorkels included
* All tours privately guided throughout
* Visit Old Koloa Town (Shop & wander the streets of this historical, quaint art town)
* Kayak Adventure up the Wailua River (Guided kayak trip up Hawaii’s only navigable river. Includes short hike to a secret waterfall for swimming and pictures)
* Na Pali Coast Look Out (a scenic drive ending at this stunning lookout great for photography!)
* Best snorkeling on Kauai (We’ll snorkel the renowned Tunnels Beach and check out the reefs at Poipu)
* Walk the stunning “South Pacific” Beach (Lumahai Beach is one of the most beautiful in Hawaii and famous for being filmed in the
Hollywood classic, South Pacific)
* Epic Waimea Canyon Scenic Road Trip & Hike (We’ll stop at the best view points of the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and then hike along the north rim with incredible vista’s for awesome photography. Cool off in a beautiful waterfall along the way!)
* See & photograph “Spouting Horn” (Natural blowhole caused by surging waves pounding up and out of a lava tube)
* Hidden Beaches of Na Pali Coast Zodiac Adventure (One of a kind boat ride along the dramatic & lush cliffs of Na Pali, Kauai’s most stunning coastline. We’ll stop at hidden beaches only accessible by boat for a truly off the path experience in paradise)
* Awesome Optional Adventures (Helicopter Rides, Coffee Plantation Tour, & other great options to choose from)
*All Transfers, Taxes, & Entrance Fees Included
*Airfare To/From Kauai not included
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the complete daily itinerary!
*For our solo travelers, we will pair you up in a room with someone of the same sex UNLESS single occupancy is requested if you wish to have your own room.
Single Supplement: $850.00 *LIMITED SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). Please mail payment to avoid fee.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee (automatically added to shopping cart). To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services
76 Cypress Pl
Sausalito CA 94965
* Airfare to & from Kauai not included
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to trip departure date are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to trip departure date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Accommodations subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40