June 13th-June 23rd 2011
We’ve put together an AWESOME private tour for us. We’ll have our own driver & guide taking us throughout this beautiful country making it a very personal experience with flexibility and priceless advice throughout. “Our own piece of Ireland”
* 10 night excursion exploring ruins, castles, beautiful landscapes, medieval towns, villages, & more…
* Accommodations include quaint bed & breakfasts and hotels.
* Private driver and guide throughout on luxury touring coach
* Breakfast everyday
* Entry to all attractions & Tours
* Transfers to & from Dublin airport
* Tolls, taxes, fees included
* Museum tour of Guinness Storehouse
* Trinity College & Book of Kells tour
* Great shops, pubs & restaurants in Temple Bar
* National Museum of Ireland
Wicklow & Kilenny
* Wicklow driving tour through babbling brooks, villages, taverns, ancient Christian sites & period houses
* Tour of Glendalough: Two dark and mysterious lakes tucked into a deep valley covered in forest make up the background of this monastic settlement.
* Kilkenny Castle: Tour of this popular heritage site and explore the beautiful surrounding parkland
Tipperary & Cork: Cork City is over 800 years old and is an artistic city home to the Cork Opera House and numerous galleries and theatres. Snug bars hosting impromptu traditional music sessions neighbour chic restaurants serving Atlantic catch and racks of Kerry lamb.
* Rock of Cashel
* Blarney Castle
Kerry: The kingdom of Kerry is a land of chattering dolphins, beautiful women called Rose and oh by the way the King is a goat! Indeed this is a Kingdom with a difference! Windswept and wild, rugged and romantic – this is the mythical Ireland of dreams.
* Killarney National Park
* Muckross House & Gardens
* Dingle Peninsula
Clare: From her regal Cliffs of Moher defiantly challenging the awesome Atlantic to her exceptional Burren smothering the very Earth, Clare is a beguiling beauty. Discover the source of Irish traditional music and unearth the terrific essence of Clare.
* Cliffs of Moher
* The Burren
* Doolin Village
Galway: Amidst a pulsating knot of winding, cobbled streets a carnival atmosphere is created every day. Enchanting street performers spout poetry, juggle fire and beat bodhrans while the sound of fiddles, bagpipes and harps spill from the open doors of its medieval taverns.
* Kylemore Abbey
* Connemara National Park
* Galway City
Mayo: Mayo is pioneer country; it is like stepping back in time. Bare beaches, abandoned bogs and deserted dwellings scatter across this county of alluring beauty.
* Clew Bay
* Croagh Patrick
* Westport Heritage Town
Westmeath: Bashful in nature, Westmeath is Ireland’s best-kept secret. Legends abound in this beautiful county splattered with innumerable lakes, and one of Ireland most amazing sites at Newgrange.
* Newgrange Passage Tombs
* Midland Tour
Join us next time!
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee (NO PROCESSING FEE FOR DEPOSITS). To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 15882 San Francisco CA 94115
Full refund on deposits must be claimed by April 25th 2011. NO REFUNDS are guaranteed after this date and you risk losing the entire deposit and payment. Anyone who signs up after this date is subject to this policy. PLEASE CALL ME if you have any questions regarding this policy.
CST # 2101181-40