July 29th-August 8th 2012
We’ve cooked up a very special trip to Greece! This private tour will be escorted by local Greek & English speaking guides as well as a wonderful Greek American who has been leading unique trips to Greece since 1985. See Greece the way it should be seen – through the eyes of a Greek! You will discover unexplored remote areas of breath-taking island beauty that few tourists ever see and meet the people you have read about all your life .
We’ll be exploring Greece with our friends at Singles by the Bay Travel Club
E-mail us at email@example.com for the complete daily itinerary!
* 10 nights accommodations in 3 & 4 star hotels
* Greek/English Speaking guide
* Breakfast everyday
* 3 ferry boat trips
* Explore the archeological wonder of the Acropolis (walk amongst the ruins of the Parthenon and take in the many panoramic views of the sprawling city of Athens below)
* Visit the beautiful pieces of art and sculpture in the new Acropolis museum
* Milos: Experience this beautiful island (Explore the spectacular white cliffs and rock faces of the northern coast of Sarakiniko where we’ll see just where the Venus de Milo was found as well as swim in some of the most clear and beautiful waters found anywhere in the Mediterranean)
* Boat trip around Milos ( Take-in much of the island’s breath-taking coastal scenery. We will stop and swim/snorkel at some of the islands most beautiful beaches. A stop will also be made at the nearby island of Kimolos. A traditional Greek lunch will be served onboard)
* Island of Santorini (We’ll wander the many white-cobblestoned streets that line the caldera side of this magnificent volcanic island. Spectacular sunsets and cliff side restaurants in the evenings)
* Optional Boat trip around the famed caldera of Santorini (We will sail to both Nea Kameni where we will hike to the active caldera and then onward to Paleo Kameni where we will have the chance to swim in the beautiful healing waters of its Hot Springs. Next, Set sail for the island of Thirassia and enjoy a couple hours of swimming as well as a traditional Greek lunch)
* Explore the beautiful cliffside towns of Fira, Iremovigilia, and Firostefani (Bring your camera and be ready to be inspired with every turn you make)
* Mykonos: The world famous Island (enjoy a swim in the nearby waters of Agios Stefanos beach, just a few minutes from our hotel. We’ll visit the beautiful “Little Venice”, where you will take in the famed windmills of Mykonos as well as all the beautiful sites and sounds of its surrounding cafes, shops, and clubs)
* Delos: (Visit one of the largest and most highly regarded archeological ruins in all of Greece)
* Inter-trip flight included (from Mykonos to Athens)
*All Taxes Included
*Double Occupancy prices are listed. For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Due to the current economic & political changes in Greece the price is subject to change over the upcoming months. Any price changes will be updated accordingly.
Single Supplement: $629.00
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 15882 San Francisco CA 94115
Full refund on deposits must be claimed by April 1st 2011. NO REFUNDS are guaranteed after this date and you risk losing the entire deposit and payment. Anyone who signs up after this date is subject to this policy. PLEASE CALL ME if you have any questions regarding this policy.
CST # 2101181-40