July 8th-July 13th 2011
This will be an adventure full of breathtaking scenery in one of the most beautiful places in the world! This is definitely a trip for those hiking lovers in our group. There will be various hikes for all skill levels included. Myself and another organizer will lead the group and take us to numerous hikes and activities. See below for some highlights:
* 5 night adventure throughout the breathtaking beauty of the Canadian Rockies
* 3 nights Banff/ 2 nights Jasper
* Accommodations with fantastic views and authentic rustic feel
* Van rentals & drivers throughout
* Banff Gondola ride to the top of Sulfur Mountain. Not to be missed, we are whisked away to an elevation of 7,486 ft with increasingly gorgeous scenery as we reach the summit!
* Relaxing visit to the soothing Banff Hot Springs after great day of hiking
* Wonderful views and scenery throughout daily hikes for all skill levels. These are some of the best hikes in the world with abundant wildlife, mountain scenery, and turquoise glacier fed lakes!
Various optional activities:
*Evening wildlife safari (Banff)
*Lake Minnewanka boat cruise (Banff)
*Enjoy the sandy beaches of Lake Annette & Lake
*Guided canoe tours (Jasper)
*Boat cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (Jasper)
*Relax in the Miette Hot Springs (Jasper)
* 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners included (up to $10.00 for breakfast & $25.00 for dinner)
* Round trip shuttle from Calgary airport to Banff included
* Taxes & National Park fees included
*Airfare is not included but I am happy to help you find it as always
*Gas cost for the trip will be split evenly among our group at the end of the week. Depending on the size of the group this should be a small expense.
*Double Occupany prices are listed. For our solo travelers (most members) I will pair you up with someone of the same sex.
*For single occupancy price please contact me
TRIP IS FULL