Join Free: photoflytravel.com This was the best hike in the Canadian Rockies! Cavelle Meadows is a moderate-difficult 8 mile hike but so worth every step. It begins at an astounding glacier pond filled with icebergs. As you make your way up you traverse well carved and groomed trails through the pines and eventually above the treeline. To the right of us is the magnificent stretch of rocky mountains that have mini avalanches popping off every few minutes.
- Upcoming Trips!
- Costa Rica All Inclusive Safari!
- Botswana Safari & Victoria Falls!
- Croatia Group Tours
- Wonders of Chile Group Tour
- Best of Bali
- Hawaii Group Tour: Kauai Revealed
- Zambia: 5 Star Luxury Safari
- Northern Vietnam & Cambodia Tours
- Epic New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand North Island Group Tours
- The Real China Group Adventure
Club Organizer: Steve Juba
(978) 479 4527 [email protected]