Join Free: photoflytravel.com This was the best hike in the Canadian Rockies! Cavelle Meadows is a moderate-difficult 8 mile hike but so worth every step. It begins at an astounding glacier pond filled with icebergs. As you make your way up you traverse well carved and groomed trails through the pines and eventually above the treeline. To the right of us is the magnificent stretch of rocky mountains that have mini avalanches popping off every few minutes.
- Upcoming Trips!
- Botswana Safari & Victoria Falls!
- Croatia Group Tours
- Best of Bali
- Hawaii Group Tour: Best of Big Island
- Zambia: 5 Star Luxury Safari
- The Real China Group Adventure
- Spectacular Spain Group Tours
- Wildside South Africa Safari!
- Komodo Islands Extension Adventure!
- Miraculous Morocco Group Tours
Club Organizer: Steve Juba
(978) 479 4527 [email protected]