Join Free: photoflytravel.com This was the best hike in the Canadian Rockies! Cavelle Meadows is a moderate-difficult 8 mile hike but so worth every step. It begins at an astounding glacier pond filled with icebergs. As you make your way up you traverse well carved and groomed trails through the pines and eventually above the treeline. To the right of us is the magnificent stretch of rocky mountains that have mini avalanches popping off every few minutes.
- Upcoming Trips!
- The Peru Adventure!
- Costa Rica All Inclusive Safari!
- Best of Bali
- Hawaii Group Tour: Best of Big Island
- Eastern Europe Tours
- Amazing Australia
- Australian Outback Extension
- Wonders of Japan Group Tours
- Northern Vietnam & Cambodia Tours
- Epic New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand North Island Group Tours
Club Organizer: Steve Juba
(978) 479 4527 [email protected]