October 29th- November 4th 2014
We’ll be offering this amazing Cambodia tour as an extension option to our Bali Adventure this year. Anyone who wants to participate in only this part of the tour is more than welcome and can meet us in Siem Reap! Our 7 day tasting of the Siem Reap and Angkor Wat area is a great way to be introduced to this incredible country. We’ll be indulging in in-room massages, temple trail adventures, & some truly life changing experiences in remote villages! This group tour to Cambodia offers a perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and even some feel good social contributions to a country on the up and up after a devastating past. Please e-mail us for the day by day itinerary (email@example.com):
* 6 nights/7 days of unforgettable Cambodia
* Charming boutique hotels & unforgettable village stays…
* Breakfast Everyday
* 4 Lunches & 3 Dinners Included
* Multiple in room massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Anchor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! A day of amazing PICTURES!)
* Cambodia’s Great Lake (Tonlé Sap Lake ranges in size from 1860 square miles to 4500 square miles every year during the dry and wet seasons! Observe the wonders of rural khmer life where the locals live on the lake, literally (houses on stilts). An ethereal canoe ride through a floating forest will show off this areas beauty.)
One of a kind village stay!
We will be heading off to the village of Koh Ker. After you wake up to the sounds of the village, witnessing village life in a way you never could from the “highrise” views of a tree house accomodation, you can see what life was like, perhaps two thousand years ago. This is truly a dream come true for photographers, want to be anthropologists, and lovers of native cultures. After a hearty breakfast is served, we will explore the village and meet some of the people. We’ll supply an abundance of school supplies and other necessities before bidding fair well to our new friends (all donations are included in the cost of the tour and handled by the travel club team). Before departing this peaceful place we’ll have a special guided tour of temple complexes older than Angkor Wat where very few tourists go! We’ll end up back in Siem Reap at a charming hotel. You will have an evening to tour the town on your own and taste the local flavors for dinner. A group dinner option will be available!
* Free day for shopping and exploring Siem Reap w/ optional photography expedition to local villages along river
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and one photographer will be on hand to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc.
* All Transfers & taxes Included
* Airfare is included as an option if you are traveling on to the Cambodia tour as an extension to our Bali group tour. For those coming from US/Canada, Etc for the Cambodia tour only, we are happy to help you find the best flight options as always!
*Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary of this Cambodia tour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Price: $ 1195.00 (Land Only)
*Single Supplement: $250.00
W/ Airfare from Bali Group Tour
Price: $ 1695.00 (airfare included from “DPS”)
Refundable Deposit: $600.00
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 1083 Sausalito CA 94966
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 75 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 75 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40