The Red Center
September 18th-20th 2015
If you’re coming to Australia with us for the first time, you’ve got to experience “The Outback”! This is a once in a lifetime optional extension to our 2015 Australia group tour.
Check out the details below and be sure to E-mail us at email@example.com for the daily itinerary!
* 2 nights/3 days jam packed with the most stunning landscapes in the Outback.
Uluru & Kata Tjuta
Uluru/Kata Tjuta National Park, also known as Ayers Rock is the symbol of Australia. Its important Aboriginal history makes the National Park one of only two places in the world recognized as a World Heritage site because of its living cultural significance.
Experience Kata Tjuta & “The Olgas”
- Learn about the interesting geological history of these giant domes
- Privately guided walk through the valley between the massive red rocks
- Witness & photograph the sunset at the Valley of the Winds Lookout with a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate
Explore Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Uluru is the iconic symbol of Australia and an important cultural and spiritual treasure to the country and its native aboriginals. This giant red rock in the middle of the outback stands out like a behemoth above flat desert plains as far as the eye can see.
- Experience the sacred beauty and culture of Uluru led by a member of the local Anangu people.
- Behold the majesty of Uluru as the sun rises to reveal the desert’s red heart. Amazing photographs to be taken this morning!
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Center before joining our indigenous guide for an interpretive walk at the base of this ancient monolith.
The “Grand Canyon” of Australia, Kings Canyon is a breathtaking beauty located in Watarrka National Park. Our full day adventure here will immerse us among the 800 ft high canyon walls and down into the beautiful gorge for amazing photo’s along the way.
- Hike to the top of the marvelous rim for panoramic views of Watarrka National Park. Great photo’s to be taken the whole way.
- Follow the rim walk trail and get great photos at various viewpoints of the canyon gorge below
- Check out and photograph the unique sandstone domes throughout the canyon (nick-named the bee hives)
- Weathered formations in the canyon give the appearance of Aztec ruins earning them the name “Lost City”
- Hike down into the canyon floor for a different perspective and more great shots. This green oasis was given the name “Garden of Eden”
* Tour Leader and photographer to help those interested in photography throughout these Outback group tours
* 2 Domestic flights INCLUDED (Melbourne–> Ayers Rock / Ayers Rock–> Sydney) *Your flight home should depart from Sydney after 7:30 PM
* All Taxes, Fees, & Transfers Included
* This optional outback extension is an add on to our Amazing Australia group tour
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the daily itinerary!
SOLD OUT: Join Us Next Time!
*For our solo travelers, we will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services
Sausalito CA 94966
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 90 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40