The Riviera & Temples Revealed!
August 17th- August 23rd 2014
Our travel club members loved the Mexico trip last year so much we’re going for round 2! We created a perfect blend of All Inclusive tropical fun with Mayan Temples and off the path excursions. Most people go to Mexico and just lay on a beach the whole time. Our travel club goes to Mexico to experience the people, culture, and beautiful land this country has to offer (and we enjoy the beaches too of course!). So many wonderful pictures to be taken on this trip. Email us to see daily itinerary at email@example.com
* 6 nights/7 days of the best of the Riviera Maya
* 4 star All Inclusive Resorts throughout with all meals included
* Private guided tours throughout (Mayan ruins, sleepy fishing villages, tropical beaches, amazing reefs!)
* Explore Akumal: This less visited coastal paradise has some of the best snorkeling and beaches in all of Mexico!
* Playa Del Carmen: (days of relaxation, beach hopping, & indulgence at our All Inclusive Resort on the water!)
* Experience Tulum & Coba: Archaeological site with stunning views of the turquoise blue waters of the Riviera. Coba is home to isolated Indian ruins miles from civilization. Coba was once the largest Mayan city of its time.
* Experience Puerto Morelos: This sleepy fishing village won’t be filled with tourists like other places along the Riviera. We’ll also eat at the best restaurant in town!
* Cancun: A must for a first time experience to the Riviera (nightlife, all inclusive luxury, great beaches, need we say more?)
* Chichen Itza: The most famous Mayan step pyramids and temples in Mexico (private guided tour: “The Castle”, the Ballgame Grounds, the Observatory, the One Thousand Columns square, Jaguars’ Temple, and the Sacred Well)
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Single Supplement: $399.00
Refundable Deposit: $699.00
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Notice: Payment online incurs 3% processing fee. To avoid this fee please mail check to:
Local Planet Travel Services P.O. Box 1083 Sausalito CA 94966
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
There is a $100.00 administrative fee for all cancellations. Cancellations made 65 days or more prior to departure are fully refundable except for the $100 fee. Cancellations 65 days and less prior to trip date will receive no refund of monies paid. No refunds on unused portions of the tour. After airline tickets are issued, airline cancellations are per the airline’s policy and are usually non-refundable and changeable with a fee plus new ticket price.
*Hotels subject to change based on availability
CST # 2101181-40